Thursday 29 March 2018

Blightlord Terminators

I couldn't think of a clever title for this post. Grandfather has blessed me with yet another cold, just after the first one! Luckily, the university inexplicably and pleasingly closes for two extra days, which means that all staff get six days off. I wanted to get out and do some of my wildlife photography but this damn cold has got the best of me. Plus, the weather's miserable. So I decided to photograph my Blightlords instead (they don't move as fast as goldfinches anyway).


I do like these models. There's a nice heft to them, and enough individual character to each sculpt that the eclectic nature of chaos. I do worry slightly that this limits the number of different squads you can have, but in fairness there probably won't be that many terminators in any given army.





I don't really have much more to say. I Blightlords are cool. I think my medicine is making me dopey!

No comments: